Werkheiser Electric is growing!
We are seeking experienced electricians to join our unique team.
Werkheiser Electric is proud to offer:
- Health Insurance/ Short Term Disability
- Retirement Planning Available
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Steady Work Flow All Year Long
- Competitive Wage
- Flexible 10 hour work day
Electrician will exhibit proficiency in servicing and troubleshooting in residential and commercial applications.
Residential and Commercial Job Responsibilities:
- The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and complete repairs.
- The ability to work in new work and existing renovation situations.
- The ability to troubleshoot and repair all electrical components in a residential home.
- Meets with customers to evaluate their needs and makes recommendations.
- Builds strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
Essentials Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma & Trade School Certificate in Electrical Construction
- 5+ years experience in the electrical field
- Valid driver’s license and a clean MVR
Since 1986, Werkheiser Electric has had a solid reputation for excellence in the electrical industry providing exemplary service and installation to both residential and commercial customers throughout the Lehigh Valley and beyond. We are hallmarked for our knowledge, integrity, excellence, reliability, “werk” ethic, and commitment to our customers. Come and join our unique team!
To apply, email your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com